THIS WEEK: 7 Ways To Get Involved at Hillsong NYC
Coming off of Mother's Day weekend, where we honored our amazingly gracious moms and heard some amazing preaching, we've decided to break down seven ways you can get involved this week at Hillsong NYC:
- Sunday Services: This week we are at Gramercy Theater (E 24th, btw Park & Lex) for the 10 AM and 12 PM services and will be meeting at Salvation Army (120 W14th st) for the 7PM night service.
- Wednesday night: The eXchange is at 7:30 p.m. at St. Georges Episcopal (16 Rutherford Pl). This is a time mid-week for you to reconnect with your church family and bring a friend.
- Friday Hillsong NYC Youth: Hillsong NYC Youth is meeting Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Pier 40 Sports Complex (353 West St.). For details, e-mail email@example.com
- Connect Groups: If you want to get plugged-in and involved in a smaller group and dig into the word together, join a Connect Group. E-mail NYC@hillsong.com for more info and to find a Group near you.
- Welcome to Church Night: To learn more about what our church is all about and meet our leadership, e-mail NYC@hillsong.com to RSVP for the next Welcome to Church party.
- Baptisms: If you're interested in being baptised as a public proclamation of your faith in Jesus, RSVP at NYC@hillsong.com.
- eXchange Essentials Bible Study: If you are new to your faith and are trying to figure out what to do next, then you should check out the next eXchange Essential Bible Study, which breaks down some of the building blocks of our faith and how to grow. To learn more about the next Bible Study, e-mail: NYC@hillsong.com